Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wildtree Gift Basket for Mom



I can easily make up a Wildtree gift basket for your mom! Perfect for Mother's Day, her birthday, Valentine's Day, Christmas or just because you love her! 



Think of mom's favorite foods. Is your mom a dessert lover? Easy! Wildtree carries cheesecake blends, Molten Lava Cake,crepesblueberry jamSunday Morning Cinnamon Rollsscones & more!




If your mom is super busy I can make up a Wildtree gift basket that will allow her to serve natural foods and healthy foods that are so flavorful they pack a punch! 


To order or ask a question: 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this article. It was very informative and helpful. Gift baskets are a great gift to give for any occasion. I like them because you can tailor them to the person's likes and favorites. For the holidays I bought my clients corporate gift baskets and they loved them. You can go wrong with gift baskets.

    ReplyDelete